Here are some resources related to RESEA Performance Reporting.
- RESEA Performance Reporting Guide: WIOA Desk Reference Series: RESEA reporting takes place in both Unemployment Insurance (UI) and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) reporting systems. This tool provides an overview of the RESEA reporting requirements, RESEA measures, and tips for reporting accurately.
- ETA 401 Handbook (RESEA 9128 and 9129 Reports are described on pages 210-218)
- Webcast: 9128 & 9128X - RESEA Activity Reporting
- Joint Guidance UIPL 07-21 and TEGL 09-20: Performance Measures for RESEA and UI Participants
- RESEA Performance Reporting Webcast
- Federal Register Notice (FRN) Announcing the Methodology To Distribute Outcome Payments to States for the Unemployment Insurance (UI) Reemployment Services and Eligibility Assessments (RESEA) Program in Accordance With Title III, Section 306(f)(2) of the Social Security Act (SSA): This FRN announces a final and interim methodology for awarding RESEA outcome payments and responds to public comments. Specific information about annual awards, including the list of eligible states will be published in separate guidance.
- ETA 9178 Quarterly Narrative Progress Report Unemployment Insurance Supplemental Budget Request Activities: The form ETA 9178 is a monitoring instrument for ETA to track a grantee’s progress toward completing grant activities. Office of Management and Budget (OMB) approval for this data collection was extended without changes through 7/31/2024. Additional information about the 9178 is available in UIPL 5-19.