Here are some resources to help states with RESEA evaluation requirements.
- RESEA Evaluation Resource List. This is a list of key websites, studies, and tools that might help RESEA program administrators and their staff understand, use, and produce evidence about their RESEA interventions.
- Evaluating RESEA: How Does it Help My State and Where Do We Start? This webinar identifies learning goals and use evaluation and evidence as an ongoing program improvement process for RESEA programs. Different types of evaluation designs, resources evaluability assessments resources, logic models are shared.
- What Evaluation Designs are Right for My State? This session presents what states can expect to learn from different types of evaluations. Attendees will also receive practical tips for conducting each type of evaluation.
- What Evaluation Details Do I Need for a Plan and How Long will it Take? This webinar prepares states to plan evaluation activities from start to finish. Attendees will explore common activities at each stage of the evaluation.
- Procuring and Selecting an Independent Evaluator. This webinar provides an overview of procurement activities and elements to support states in selecting qualified, independent evaluators to conduct high quality evaluations.
- Using the Clearinghouse for Labor Evaluation and Research (CLEAR) - A Demonstration. This webinar provides a live demonstration of CLEAR to help attendees better understand how CLEAR reviews and rates evidence, how to navigate the website, and how states can use it to find relevant evidence of effective interventions.
- Assessing Data for Evaluation. This webcast discusses assessing and using data for RESEA evaluation.
- De-Mystifying Random Assignment. This webcast discusses key issues of random assignment evaluation.